Want to connect Real Racing with the rest of your web life? Here's how:
We've developed a Facebook App so you can keep track of how your Facebook friends are doing on Real Racing with your personal leaderboard.
- You'll need a Facebook profile to get started. Get a Facebook profile.
- Visit the Real Racing app page and add the app to your Facebook profile.
- You can add the App to the sidebar on your Wall, to your Boxes tab, or visit the App's page to track your personal leaderboard showing how you rank against your Facebook friends.
You can upload video replays of your Time Trial and League races straight to your YouTube account.
- Make sure you have a YouTube account (you might want to create a separate account if you think you'll be uploading a lot of videos). Get a YouTube account here.
- Link your Cloudcell profile to your YouTube account. Your YouTube account will be available to all Cloudcell games but you can control the upload settings for each game separately. Link Cloudcell and YouTube here.
- In your Real Racing Cloudcell profile, ensure you have checked the boxes for the videos you want to upload. Check your settings here (scroll down to "Real Racing settings" and look for "YouTube".
- From in-game, after you have completed a Time Trial or League race, select "Sync" to send data to our server and our server will pass the data on to YouTube (please note that there is usually a delay of about 10 minutes while YouTube processes your video).
- Once your video is ready it will automatically appear on Cloudcell and YouTube, and you can embed it in your own web sites as well.
Cloudcell can tweet your new personal best times. Cloudcell won't send more than one tweet of each kind from your account per hour because we don't want to spam your followers.
- Make sure you have a Twitter account. Get a Twitter account here.
- Link your Cloudcell profile to your Twitter account. Your Twitter account will be available to all Cloudcell games but you can control what gets tweeted for each game separately. Link Cloudcell and Twitter here.
- In your Real Racing Cloudcell profile, ensure you have checked the box to tweet your achievements. Check your settings here (scroll down to "Real Racing settings" and look for "Twitter".
- From in-game, after you have completed a Time Trial lap, select "Sync" to send data to our server for tweeting. If you've recently sent a similar tweet, we will wait for an hour before sending it; if you get a better time inthe meantime, we'll send that one instead.